Patching from backups

Russel Winder russel.winder at concertant.com
Thu May 14 09:29:02 BST 2009

Rob,

On Thu, 2009-05-14 at 18:02 +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-05-14 at 08:52 +0100, Russel Winder wrote:
>
> > "bzr pack" seems to be a no-op, i.e. there is no message from the
> > command and the state doesn't change after execution.
>
> reconcile does a similar thing to pack, I should have noted that for
> you.

OK, cool.

> If you have one .pack and 4 or 5 index files, your repo is clean.

I have 3 packs and 3 quartets of indices.

The names are different to the ones I copied from backup so there has
been a repack of some sort.

Now my problems are "bzr qlog", "bzr viz", and "bzr-svn" related but
that is a different issue to having a problematic repository.  I think
my repository is now in a good state At least I hope so!

Thanks.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder                 Partner

Concertant LLP          t: +44 20 7585 2200, +44 20 7193 9203
41 Buckmaster Road,     f: +44 8700 516 084    voip:  sip:russel.winder at ekiga.net
London SW11 1EN, UK.    m: +44 7770 465 077    xmpp: russel at russel.org.uk