Milestone 1.15rc1

Robert Collins robert.collins at canonical.com
Thu May 14 02:47:09 BST 2009

On Thu, 2009-05-14 at 11:29 +1000, Martin Pool wrote:
> 2009/5/14 Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>:
>
> > https://launchpad.net/bzr/1.15
> >
> > You haven't yet told Launchpad where your source code is for Bazaar Series:
> > 1.15.
> >
> > Could a 1.15 branch be registered please?
>
> I think we've already asked for a pqm branch to be created, and pqm
> always publishes them under eg <http://bazaar-vcs.org/bzr/bzr.1.15>.
> We then just need to register it to be mirrored on Launchpad through
> <https://launchpad.net/bzr/+addbranch> which I've just done.

I think we should start pushing new release branches direct to
launchpad. pqm can do this to a user account of its own, or we can put
it in the ~bzr team (though that may mean it gets mail, which is kindof
pointless).

We can create branch references to them on bazaar-vcs.org if we like;
personally I think that for new branches that isn't needed, as long as
we've updated docs.

-Rob