bzr-1.15rc1

Andrew Bennetts andrew.bennetts at canonical.com
Tue May 12 02:01:16 BST 2009

Bob Tanner wrote:
> Starting the countdown for a 2009-05-15 release of 1.15.rc1, we still on
> target ?

I see two bugs targetted at 1.15rc1 that have unlanded fixes (“Fix
Committed” rather than “Fix Released”):
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+milestone/1.15rc1>

One of those (#328171) is private, but Launchpad says the associated branch
(lp:~jameinel/bzr/weave_conflict_delete_328171) is merged, so probably the
bug status is just out of date.  John, care to confirm?

The other bug is #368418, 'Revision X not present': when branching from
stacked branch with ghost.  It's waiting for a review:
<https://code.launchpad.net/~spiv/bzr/all-referenced-texts-check/+merge/6445>

I'm not personally aware of any other blockers.

-Andrew.