[MERGE] Nested trees: CompositeTree

Robert Collins robert.collins at canonical.com
Tue May 5 00:06:01 BST 2009

Robert Collins has voted reject.
Status is now: Vetoed
Comment:
08:56 < abentley> lifeless: I know about your strong feelings.  The time
to voice them was when I put CompositeTree up for review.
08:56 < lifeless> abentley: I did
08:56 < abentley> lifeless: Either veto my patch, or stop casting
aspersions on it.
08:57 < lifeless> abentley: I'll shut up then; I've been hoping to
change your mind, not to insult your patch
08:57 < lifeless> vetoing would block you and unilaterally impose my
opinion
08:57 < lifeless> I don't want to do that
08:58 < abentley> lifeless: that could actually be productive, because
at least we would resolve this.
08:58 < abentley> lifeless: Right now, your objections are functioning
as FUD.
08:58 < lifeless> argh. ok.
08:59 < lifeless> ok, I'll veto and we can discuss

- mailing the list separately to discuss

For details, see:
http://bundlebuggy.aaronbentley.com/project/bzr/request/%3C49F0C225.4060008%40aaronbentley.com%3E
Project: Bazaar