deleting InterDiffferingSerializer

Robert Collins robert.collins at canonical.com
Mon May 4 00:54:07 BST 2009

I'd like to delete this class? Any objections?

@John, I know you want fast conversions to dev6, so do I. I think we
have to simply put the work into doing that in streaming fetch, or they
will only be fast locally.

It's caused bugs in the past, and continues to do so - most recently bug
368921. It's not invoked when converting from a smart server; and its
not needed to perform conversions anymore, as we have that built into
the streaming fetch support.

bug 368921 *may* have additional issues in the streaming fetch, but
right now we have two implementations of the same problem that don't
agree with each other about the outputs.

-Rob