[rfc] time to switch to Launchpad reviews

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Fri Apr 24 20:05:44 BST 2009

2009/4/24 Aaron Bentley <aaron at aaronbentley.com>:

>> I think we can turn most of these into bugs and they will be handled
>> reasonably quickly.

>> Should be done in lp.
>
> One of the design requirements for Code Review was to avoid forcing a
> particular workflow on projects.

I interpreted this as "is it merged yet or not" but I guess you meant
"does it have enough votes yet", which obviously will vary between
projects.  I don't see that as a big deal though; if it has a good
summary of the votes it should be clear which ones have enough review.

>> You should probably file a bug for that too.  In particular it should
>> provide a List-Id so gmail can filter on that.
>
> Interesting.  So the List-Id would be for a particular merge proposal?

Actually I think it would be best to act as if there's a list of
reviews for that project, since that's closest to the granularity at
which it would normally be done on a list.  I believe you can only
check the list-id field for exact equality.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>