FYI: Russian documentation branch

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Fri Apr 24 09:23:47 BST 2009

The people from ru_bzr discussion group have started translations of bzr
documentation to Russian last year. Details:
http://groups.google.com/group/ru_bzr/browse_thread/thread/613089ff46dcbaa0

Now we have fully translated mini-tutorial and using-bazaar-with-launchpad.

We starting to bring translated documents back to bzr.dev, our work so
far available at:

https://code.launchpad.net/~ru-bzr/bzr/doc-ru

If you're interesting to help -- join us.

Re technical details.

Looking at Spanish translations I think it's OK for merge proposal to
contains only several fully translated documents.

I'm planning to send merge request soon and I hope it will be merged to
bzr.dev for 1.15 or 2.0 release.

Martin, Ian -- I hope you're OK with this?