bzr-svn: warn_slow_revprops is triggered -- but against svn 1.6.1

Tino Lange Tino.Lange at interactivedata.com
Tue Apr 21 14:39:29 BST 2009

Hi all,

I'm using bzr 1.13 and bzr-svn 0.5.3 on Ubuntu 8.04.

If I checkout a subversion project from our central subversion server I get
the message "Upgrade to Subversion 1.5 or higher for faster retrieving of
revision properties." ... but the server is running Subversion 1.6.1!

What else can be (mis)configured on server side so that I get this warning
from bzr? What do I need to ask our (svn) administration guys to change on
server or repository configs to benefit from the "faster retrieving of
revision properties"?

If I do ssh to the SVN server it says:
> ( success ( 2 2 ( ) ( edit-pipeline svndiff1 absent-entries
commit-revprops depth log-revprops partial-replay ) ) )

Thanks and best regards

Tino