Will re-basing support be added into Bazaar core ?

Ben Finney ben+bazaar at benfinney.id.au
Tue Apr 21 10:18:51 BST 2009

"Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen at xemacs.org> writes:

> You *desperately* need *more wackos*.  I think I qualify!<wink>

Your arguments haven't convinced me on this topic, and you claim many
things as fact that I still see as false. That said, I certainly agree
that we need you here discussing these and other concepts with us —
please stay ;-)

(good sigmonster, have a cookie)

--
 \       “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a |
  `\                         thought without accepting it.” —Aristotle |