[MERGE/RFC] Userdoc Driven Design on the Bazaar 2.0 UI

Ben Finney ben+bazaar at benfinney.id.au
Wed Apr 15 23:53:12 BST 2009

Alexander Belchenko <bialix at ukr.net> writes:

> Dennis Benzinger пишет:
> > If the problem is "lightweight"/"heavyweight", how would you
> > translate heavyweight/lightweight boxing?
>
> I don't know what "heavyweight/lightweight boxing" means.
> Can you explain, please?

In addition to Dennis's answer on boxing, perhaps “lightweight” and
“heavyweight” would be easier if I said the sense is very similar to
“light” and “heavy” foods. Does that suggest a better translation?

--
 \          “Are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “Well, I think so, |
  `\    Brain, but if Jimmy cracks corn, and no one cares, why does he |