Bzr integration with TeamCity, feel free to vote

Benjamin Jansen aogail at w007.org
Tue Apr 14 19:45:07 BST 2009

On Apr 14, 2009, at 5:04 AM, Patrick van der Velde wrote:

> Hi all
>
> For those of you that are interested, based on a discussion in the
> JetBrains forums
> (http://www.jetbrains.net/devnet/message/5235783#5235783) I just
> created an issue in the tracker for TeamCity
> (http://jetbrains.net/tracker/issue2/TW-7914) asking them to add a
> source control provider for bzr. If any of you would be interested in
> this too please vote for the issue so that it gets more visibility.

When we switched to bzr at my place of employment, one of my coworkers
wrote a bzr plugin for TeamCity. Right now it is only available in
source code form, but binaries may be available in the future.

Project home page: http://code.google.com/p/bzr4j/

Trunk branch: bzr://bzr4j.bzr.sourceforge.net/bzrroot/bzr4j/trunk

- Ben