[ANNOUNCE] bzr-svn 0.5.4
jelmer at samba.org
Wed Apr 8 23:21:23 BST 2009
I'm happy to announce the next minor release of bzr-svn, version 0.5.4.
This release fixes some more performance issues and several bugs. This
will most likely be the last release in the 0.5 series.
The changes since 0.5.3 are:
* Ignore spurious commits setting tags to the same revision. (#342824)
* Fix compatibility with Python2.4.
* Improve error message if subvertpy can't be found. (#345067)
* Cope with spaces in branch paths. (#348439)
* Properly deal with pointless commits when branching the
repository root. (#348786)
* dpush no longer sets custom bzr revision properties. (#351292)
* Re-use passwords that have been prompted earlier. (#331073)
* Fix compatibility with Bazaar 1.14.
* A new content filter "svn-keywords" is now supported and behaves like
the svn:keywords Subversion file property.
* Keywords and end of line properties in svn working copies are now
* Support override-svn-revprops = svn:author=author to allow
svn:author to be
set to the author of a pushed revision rather than the committer.
The release can be downloaded from:
A signature of this tarball made with my GPG key (1EEF5276) can be found
As always, please file bugs on launchpad:
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at samba.org> - http://samba.org/~jelmer/
Jabber: jelmer at jabber.fsfe.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 315 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/bazaar/attachments/20090409/64fd520a/attachment.pgp
More information about the bazaar