[ANNOUNCE] bzr-svn 0.5.4

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Wed Apr 8 23:21:23 BST 2009

I'm happy to announce the next minor release of bzr-svn, version 0.5.4.
This release fixes some more performance issues and several bugs. This
will most likely be the last release in the 0.5 series.

The changes since 0.5.3 are:

   * Ignore spurious commits setting tags to the same revision. (#342824)

   * Fix compatibility with Python2.4.

   * Improve error message if subvertpy can't be found. (#345067)

   * Cope with spaces in branch paths. (#348439)

   * Properly deal with pointless commits when branching the
     repository root. (#348786)

   * dpush no longer sets custom bzr revision properties. (#351292)

   * Re-use passwords that have been prompted earlier. (#331073)

   * Fix compatibility with Bazaar 1.14.

   * A new content filter "svn-keywords" is now supported and behaves like
     the svn:keywords Subversion file property.

   * Keywords and end of line properties in svn working copies are now

   * Support override-svn-revprops = svn:author=author to allow
svn:author to be
     set to the author of a pushed revision rather than the committer.

The release can be downloaded from:

A signature of this tarball made with my GPG key (1EEF5276) can be found

As always, please file bugs on launchpad:

Jabber: jelmer at jabber.fsfe.org