steps to a long term supported CHK format

Robert Collins robert.collins at canonical.com
Wed Apr 8 06:09:52 BST 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-08 at 07:58 +0300, Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> Robert Collins пишет:

> > * fix dirstate for windows
>
> At least this item is not the last one.

I think this is quite important, I'm not sure how tied it is to the list
for a suported CHK format. But as a supported CHK format may be a good
reason to do 2.0, we should get rather bad bugs like dirstate on windows
fixed at the same time.

> > * fix tag fetching
>
> Is not tag internal and on-disk format should be rewritten a bit to support
> propagation of tag deletion?
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/138802

Thats another and different aspect. I'm talking about tags not in
ancestry not having their content pushed and pulled.

-Rob