ghost revs/inconsistent parents/missing revs in bzr check

Tom Cato Amundsen tca at
Tue Apr 7 20:50:55 BST 2009

> Isn't that just a specific bug in Bazaar related to ghosts? This sort of
> thing shouldn't be a problem in general with ghosts AFAIU. It also seems
> somewhat specific to your situation; I have several branches with
> ghosts, and none of them has had this problem.

Yes, I guess this would have been fixed if more people had the
problem. There is a workaround for my repo mentioned in the bug
report, but there is a performance issue. So if I could get my repo
fixed without changing bzr, I guess that would be the best solution.

Tom Cato

> Cheers,
> Jelmer

Tom Cato Amundsen <tca at>