Q: howto require per-branch authentication to commit or push changes

Maritza Mendez martitzam at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 02:08:06 BST 2009

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Michael B. Trausch <mike at trausch.us> wrote:

> You should be able to use group permissions to handle the problem on
> the remote host.

That is a very good suggestion.  I was wanting to avoid figuring out how to
run ssh on Windows, but I think you are right this is the best way.  Our IT
guy does not want any non-Windows boxes.  Aye!  It was hard enough to get
bzr to run as a Windows Service!  This would be so much easier if he would
let us use Linux.  I think there is a saying those who do not know unix are
doomed to reinvent poor substitutes.

Thanks
- M