Latest brisbane-core benchmarks

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Thu Apr 2 16:58:47 BST 2009

Attached. This uses tonight's bzr.dev, tonight's brisbane-core
and an Emacs branch converted to gcchk255big format using
fast-import earlier today. FWIW, the import (105K revisions)
took 7.5 hours IIRC (though tweaks to fast-import since have
hopefully brought that down by an hour or so).

Ignore the disk space figures for now. I suspect there's a
bug in how usertest is configured that's causing 'bzr upgrade'
to create a backup.bzr dir for the 1.9 format. I'll look deeper
tomorrow.

Ian C.