Last day to vote/reject on proposed EOL names

Mark Hammond skippy.hammond at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 03:53:11 BST 2009

On 1/04/2009 11:16 PM, Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> Mark Hammond пишет:
>> On 31/03/2009 4:29 PM, Alexander Belchenko wrote:

> Mark, we have discussed this topic last year and I remember your opinion
> on variants other than "native".
> It's good to see this year your opinion is still the same :-)

Phew :)

> But... that's not all for me. I have bad experience with editors that
> screwed up eols

Wouldn't rejecting such files keep you happy here?

 > and as John said I'm too much worrying about annotations to lose
> them.
>
> Changes in eols are too hard to track -- because they are invisible!
> You have to use hex viewer/editor to see actual eols.

I'm afraid I don't fully understand the implications here, but isn't
this bzrlib's problem?  I'd be disappointed if there was an EOL option
exposed only so bzr would avoid screwing your annotations once you
enabled EOL support for your repos...

Cheers,

Mark