New 1.14 RC date?

Ben Finney ben+bazaar at benfinney.id.au
Thu Apr 2 02:27:27 BST 2009

Gary van der Merwe <garyvdm at gmail.com> writes:

> Would it not be possible to merge bbc into bzr.dev asap (before 1.14
> release), but not into 1.14?

I hope so, since that does seem to address the concerns of both camps
so far. I'm still not seeing a justification for dropping a
still-development feature directly into a release, especially with
‘bzr.dev’ available for that purpose.

--
 \                         Contentsofsignaturemaysettleduringshipping. |
Ben Finney