New 1.14 RC date?

Talden talden at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 01:45:01 BST 2009

> But the case is different here... or may be not, well I think
> it's different than adding views for example, because we know for
> sure that nothing will change for existing branches in bzr
> behavior.

Arguing against myself here but there is one thing that will change
for users with existing formats if they're running bzr from source...

Building the extensions will have new dependencies - and not building
the extensions will have, I expect, severely detrimental effects on
feedback numbers.

Part of landing this in 1.14 is therefore making sure there are very
clear 'where to get dependency X' instructions for the common
platforms.

> We also know that if the format doesn't land, then surely nothing
> will happen either :0)

I still think this is a very important reason (given how important
BrisbaneCore is) to make sure it can arrive in 1.14... Bazaar is
losing some of the little interest it has in the DVCS market and for
some BrisbaneCore is a very important piece.

--
Talden