[MERGE] integrated EOL conversion with final naming

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Wed Apr 1 12:56:23 BST 2009

Ian Clatworthy пишет:
> As I mentioned in another email, my decision is to go with
> a single name (eol) instead of two (tree-eol & repo-eol).
> A single namespace eliminates illegal combinations, is
> definitely easier to implement and is most likely easier
> to support. For the vast majority of users, it will make
> no practical difference because they can just use
> native/lf/crlf (ala Subversion) and ignore the advanced
> (but now verbose) names.
>
> The code is essentially the same as before but the help is
> changed and new tests have been added. I'm therefore putting
> this back up for review before landing.
>
> Ian C.

Thank you.

I'm too biased to vote (but anyway I'm voting bb:tweak) so I think
somebody else should approve it. Perhaps John Meinel?

tweak because I'm just want to repeat my small suggestion about help topic:

   I think it'll better if you say right after first table with options
   about "exact" as default when there is no rules specified.
   Because you list "native" as first item, so some people may
   think it's default. Just IMO.

But it's up to you.