No subject

Mon Mar 16 18:30:53 GMT 2009

to code that lives somewhere else." [even] when one does not have
write access to the repository (which, frankly, is usually the case
when one starts contributing to a project).

In any case, my point is that, IMHO, one should always (whatever the
choice of the repository type) be able to commit locally just in case
the need arises (that may happen even if you do not travel: say the
server hosting the main repository is momentarily down, you should be
able to keep working!).

Regards,
ChriS

[1] From which I am not too far: I use bazaar daily but I am far from
being familiar with the various ways to set it up.
[2] This is almost a true story!