Last day to vote/reject on proposed EOL names

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Mon Mar 30 23:43:22 BST 2009

Thanks to everyone for their thoughtful emails on picking
the right names for our EOL settings. Here's my latest
thinking - the names will be upwardly compatible with
those used for svn (except for cr which I'm not planning to add):

* native
* lf
* crlf
* exact
* native:crlf
* lf:crlf
* crlf:crlf

In general, wt-format[:repo-format] where the default
repo-format is lf. I'm happy to change the separator to -, +, / or
something else but : seems as good as any.

I'm planning to land EOL support into bzr.dev with those names
24 hours from now. If anyone objects, here's your last chance
to say why.

Ian C.