bzr push / bzr merge

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Mon Mar 30 12:27:26 BST 2009

IIRC, in many cases push and pull transferring missing revisions and other data
first and only then check if branches are diverged. So, after this any operation
will be much faster. This explains why you see fast merge after push/pull:
all data is already in your repo.

I can be wrong, but at least I remember bzr worked this way in the past.