Migrating CVS repositories to Bazaar

J. Bobby Lopez jbl at jbldata.com
Mon Mar 30 09:55:30 BST 2009

I just tried fast-import again, and ran into an error:

#$ ls ../webpim-cvs-git.*
../webpim-cvs-git.blob  ../webpim-cvs-git.dump

#$ cat ../webpim-cvs-git.* | bzr fast-import -
bzr: ERROR: Revision {(('upload.php-20090330090353-n02c3xbdi30ag2dp-3',
'jbl_jbl-20051128073119-vd26xmmpzz2ubqgm'),)} not present in
"<bzrlib.knit.KnitGraphIndex object at 0xb76d9bec>".

I converted the CVS repository to git format using the latest cvs2git, which
generated the .blob and .dump files you see above.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

--
J. Bobby Lopez
Web: http://jbldata.com/