[MERGE] Don't use get_revision_xml when writing a bundle, instead get all the revisions together.

Andrew Bennetts andrew.bennetts at canonical.com
Thu Mar 26 01:05:53 GMT 2009

This is just a quick patch I threw together when looking at
<https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~benmur/bzr/bug347515/+merge/4890>.  It avoids
using get_revision_xml one-by-one when generating a bundle merge directive, and
so should fix the bug that benmur had.  It ought to be faster too, because it
gets multiple revisions at once rather than one-by-one, although I haven't
tried measuring.

It also gets rid of the only use of get_revision_xml in bzrlib outside of
cmd_cat_revision and the test suite.  I also tidied the implementation of
get_revision_xml while I was glancing at it.

-Andrew.