changing revision properties

Ali Sabil ali.sabil at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 15:52:09 GMT 2009

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 4:13 PM, Aurélien Naldi
<aurelien.naldi at gmail.com> wrote:
> I do understand why this is wrong, but I'm still willing to try as I
> have for now access to all branches.
> My (hopefully temporary) usecase is that development and bug tracker
> are internal for now (local network, without public domain name).

Hi,

A possible solution to this problem is to rewrite the history of your
branch when you make them publicly available. You can take a look at
this small (alpha quality) plugin that I wrote a while ago to rewrite
the history: https://code.launchpad.net/~asabil/+junk/bzr-filter-branch

--
Ali