changing revision properties

Aurélien Naldi aurelien.naldi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 12:29:18 GMT 2009

Hi,

we have a small project using bazaar and currently setting up a bug tracker.
I'm thus looking at their interoperability and discoverd "bzr commit
--fixes ..." which work fine.

I also found out how to get these properties from python code which is great.

Now, I am affraid the address/configuration of our bug tracker may
change later on and I'm willing to avoid pain when/if it happens.
Fixed bugs are stored in the "properties" dict of a revision, I can
change its value but the changes are not saved to the repository.
While it sounds reasonable to prevent such changes, is it a
(practical) way to force them to happen ?

I don't know if it is relevant but we are not (yet) signing commits.

Best regards

--
Aurélien Naldi