Quick bzr-svn question

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Tue Mar 24 16:20:21 GMT 2009

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 22:49:29 -0400
"Michael B. Trausch" <mike at trausch.us> wrote:

> Well, it seems that maybe it has gotten farther this time; now it's
> actually copying revisions, though that's happening pretty slowly and
> doesn't appear to be streaming from the server or anything, jumping
> between copying @ 0kB/s and as much as 300kB/s.  The traffic seems to
> happen between revisions, so it seems like it's getting diffs between
> the revisions or something.  I suppose Subversion probably doesn't
> really make it possible to do bulk transfers of anything.  :-/

... and, at some point, it died.  Though, that's not the fault of bzr,
or bzr-svn, it looks like my connection croaked.  Just started it
again, and it doesn't seem that it is going to pick up where it left
off.

I suppose, I'll just have to live with not following all of the
history.  :-P

That said, thanks for the great software!  It's insanely useful.

	--- Mike