help on BundleBuggy?

Fanelli, Paul pfanelli at crossbeamsys.com
Mon Mar 23 16:31:47 GMT 2009

Hello Aaron,

I am trying to setup BundleBuggy (BB) and I got pretty far and now I am
stuck :-).

The first problem was with procmail. I setup a .forward file:

--------------------

"|exec /usr/bin/procmail"

----------

and a .procmailrc file:

-------------------

# .procmailrc

PATH=/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin

SHELL=/bin/sh

VERBOSE=on

MAILDIR=$HOME/mail

PMDIR=$HOME/.procmail

DEFAULT=/var/spool/mail/autotest

#LOGFILE=/dev/null

LOGFILE=$PMDIR/log

:0

* ^(To|CC).*autotest at cuda.crossbeamsys.com

{

    :0c

    /users/autotest/bzr-projects/BundleBuggy/mail_queue

    :0:

    .bzr/

}

-----------

This didn't work. No matter what recipe I used, I couldn't get the
message into the mail_queue directory.

So I changed the .forward file to this:

> /users/autotest/bzr-projects/BundleBuggy/mail_queue/msg

Now, at least, I have a message in the mail_queue directory called
'msg'.  Although, now every time I do a 'bzr send', the message is
always 'msg'.

Do the messages have to be unique? Does BB care about that?

In the web gui, I now click on the 'msg' link and I get this:

Message