bzr-git

Russel Winder russel.winder at concertant.com
Mon Mar 23 13:47:06 GMT 2009

James,

On Mon, 2009-03-23 at 10:10 +0000, James Westby wrote:

> It certainly won't work if you don't have dulwich installed. I'm
> not sure what the status of compatibility is between the two
> trunks currently.

I love the confluence of issues that lead to using the name Dulwich :-)

However, is Dulwich a plugin to Bazaar?

I can't actually seem to find any instructions on what to do with either
the Git repository or the Bazaar branch.

But this may be me being stupid today.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder                 Partner

Concertant LLP          t: +44 20 7585 2200, +44 20 7193 9203
41 Buckmaster Road,     f: +44 8700 516 084    voip:  sip:russel.winder at ekiga.net
London SW11 1EN, UK.    m: +44 7770 465 077    xmpp: russel at russel.org.uk