make check-dist-tarball, what does success look like?

Bob Tanner tanner at real-time.com
Sat Mar 21 07:32:09 GMT 2009

What does a successful run of 'make check-dist-tarball' look like? I
know there are known_failures, missing features, etc, but as a new
release manager I do not know if this is success:

[ascii] tests passed
[ascii]
bzrlib
.tests
.blackbox
.test_branch.TestBranchStacked.test_branch_stacked_from_smart_server
is leaking threads among 1848 leaking tests
[ascii]
[ascii]
[ascii] Ran 16581 tests in 3648.647s
[ascii]
[ascii] OK (known_failures=14)
[ascii] 1735 tests skipped
[ascii] Missing feature 'Internally performed glob expansion' skipped
5 tests.
[ascii] Missing feature '_UTF8Filesystem' skipped 4 tests.
[ascii] Missing feature '_UnicodeFilename' skipped 1 tests.
[ascii] Missing feature '_UnicodeFilenameFeature' skipped 34 tests.
[ascii] Missing feature '_winreg' skipped 2 tests.
[ascii] Missing feature 'attrib Windows command-line tool' skipped 1
tests.
[ascii] Missing feature 'bzrlib._Win32ReadDir' skipped 11 tests.
[ascii] Missing feature 'case-insensitive case-preserving filesystem'
skipped 20 tests.
[ascii] Missing feature 'case-insensitive filesystem' skipped 1 tests.
[ascii] Missing feature 'win32com.shell' skipped 4 tests.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/tmp_bzr_check_dist.LCZkl27608/
bzr-1.13.1'
$ echo $?
0

Run on ubuntu hardy.

In general is there something I can add to the releasing document to
help identify a successful run?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>                 | Phone : 952-943-8700
http://www.real-time.com, Linux, OSX, VMware | Fax      : 952-943-8500