Content filtering has landed in bzr.dev

Nicholas Allen nick.allen at onlinehome.de
Fri Mar 20 08:25:01 GMT 2009

Hi Ian,

This sounds like a really useful feature! I was reading the help and it said
that it uses the modification time of files to detect changes. Would it not also
make sense to cache the size of the file too? If the size or modification time
changes then the file is considered changed. This would be more robust than
just checking the modification time.

Apologies if that is what you do already...

Cheers,

Nick