integrating bazaar status into the shell.

Rahul Nabar rpnabar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 20:39:42 GMT 2009

While using Bazaar for version control on my Linux boxes (RHEL /
Centos / Fedora) and it is often nice to know whether a certain file
is under version control or not when doing a ls on a dir. I use the
tcshell.

I have been thinking that it would be nice if my "ls -l" somehow
produced an extra bit at the end which gave me a quick indication of
its versioning status. Maybe a * if it's versioned and up-to-date and
M if versioned but not committed. ls does use colors and flags to make
other things very evident and this just might be one more useful
thing.

Of course there are easy bzr commands that produce this output. But
has anybody integrated it into a ls wrapper? Or any similar projects?
Just didn't want to reinvent the wheel!

--
Rahul