Creating new branches/folders from loggerhead

beniwtv at relamp.tk beniwtv at relamp.tk
Thu Mar 12 09:02:43 GMT 2009

Hi,

As per [1], we should continue this discussion here on the list.

The goal I have is to be able to use loggerhead for folder and
repository/branch creation. This will allow me to work more
efficiently with my colleges, as it would be no longer required to
make repositories and branches through the command line on the server.
See [1] for more info.

Now, I'm wondering how people think about how the UI for this should
be done, or what is the 'best' way to fit this into loggerhead.

Also, it would be great if anyone could give me a few starting
pointers on the loggerhead code base (how to extend it, etc).

Cheers,
Benedikt

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/loggerhead/+question/63683