bzr 1.13 release manager wanted

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Thu Mar 12 01:21:04 GMT 2009

2009/3/11 James Westby <jw+debian at jameswestby.net>:

>> - How does one get their key into PQM? Couple emails with mbp tells me
>> it's a manual process. Correct?
>
> Yes, it is. PQM access is usually restricted to those who have submitted
> some patches and done some reviews, but Martin may wish to change the
> rules for release managers who haven't reached this point yet.

As far as policy, generally it's to do with both being
reasonable/responsible and having experience.  In this particular case
I'm happy for Bob to have it and he does now have it.

As far as mechanism, it's done by me sending a mail to our sysadmins
asking them to add him.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>