[MERGE] Extract the enumeration of the branch scenarios from the load_tests function in

Michael Hudson michael.hudson at canonical.com
Tue Mar 10 23:18:20 GMT 2009

In Launchpad, we want to run some tests for every branch format of
Bazaar, like the branch_implementations tests do.  Unfortunately, the
computation of the scenarios the branch_implementations tests are run
against is a little complicated and trapped in the load_tests function,
so I moved the computation out somewhere I can get at it.

Cheers,
mwh