[ANNOUNCE] bzr-svn 0.5.3
jelmer at samba.org
Tue Mar 10 13:38:13 GMT 2009
I'm happy to announce the next minor release of bzr-svn, version 0.5.3.
This release fixes some more performance issues and several bugs.
The next release will hopefully be 1.0.0. bzr-svn is pretty much feature
complete now, and is waiting for some more changes to land in bzr core
so svn-push can be replace with standard push.
The changes since 0.5.2 are:
* Lazily load commands during help. (#330928)
* Fix one-line helps for dpush / foreign-mapping-upgrade. (#331051)
* Skip unicode tests if the local file system doesn't support
* Don't print traceback when connection errors occur during push.
* Fix exception importing with itrunk* layout.
* Break subversion locks in ``bzr break-lock''.
* Handle corner case following branch paths outside of prefixes in
revision metadata browser.
* Handle strange corner case in HTTP, where get_dir() works on files
accidently start to call update() on files.
* Don't check branch root when looking for round-tripped revisions
revision properties. (#294784)
* Support non-ascii characters in home directories. (#333121)
* Fix recognizing tags when using wildcard layouts. (#333960)
* Fetch left-hand side ancestry if it's outside of the prefix in
* Support pushing kind changes from directory to file. (#335445)
* Fixed canonicalization issue when retrieving remote revision trees
* Fix recognition of v3 mappings pushed with incomplete revision
* Print proper error when a part of the repository is inaccessible
* Fix concurrent access problems during push/commit. (#248289)
* Allow svn: revision specifier in non-svn branches. (#337295)
* Cope with v3 and v4 mappings being interwined in a mainline
with roundtripped revisions. (#332364)
* Print proper error when it is impossible to get a branch path
in a particular layout. (#340081)
* Significant speed improvements when no (old) tags have to be
* The guessed layout is now only stored in the configuration and no
re-determined every time a repository is accessed.
* Looking for missing revisions is now done in groups, significantly
time spent in the "determining revisions to fetch" step.
* A simple LRU cache is now used for texts during fetch.
* Avoid loading subvertpy in a couple more situations when probing
Subversion repositories. (#336449)
* Now prints parent Subversion revision number after successful pull.
* Annotate run against Subversion repositories now works. (#335735)
The release can be downloaded from:
A signature of this tarball made with my GPG key (1EEF5276) can be found
As always, please file bugs on launchpad:
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at samba.org> - http://samba.org/~jelmer/
Jabber: jelmer at jabber.fsfe.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 315 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/bazaar/attachments/20090310/f75ac896/attachment.pgp
More information about the bazaar