[MERGE][1.13][#339055][#272444] Non ascii symlink target and related warnings

Daniel Clemente dcl441-bugs at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 12:59:49 GMT 2009

El dt, mar 10 2009, Vincent Ladeuil va escriure:
> The attached should fix quite a few problems around non ASCII symlink
> targets.

  This patch works on my system (Ubuntu GNU/Linux, Python 2.5.2, UTF-8 locale); I have succeeded in using it to import a Git repository where I have many links like that.
  Therefore this one supersedes the patch I sent earlier.

> But given the horrors I encountered during its conception,
  So I was not the only one :-)

  Thanks for the fix (this bug was blocking Bazaar usage for me).

-- Daniel