re-create branch from rich-root-pack repo to pack-0.92 repo

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Fri Mar 6 13:59:24 GMT 2009

Ian Clatworthy <ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net> writes:

> If you save the output from fast-export to a file, tar.gz it and
> attach it to a bug report, I'll look into it.

I'll need to leave the bug report to you, because Launchpad still
doesn't (AFAIK) allow submitting bug reports without creating a
Launchpad account.

The full ‘bzr fast-export’ output from the existing branch is at
<URL:http://bignose.whitetree.org/tmp/be.debian.fastimport.200903070053.gz>
and will remain there until at least 2009-03-09.

Thanks for your help with this so far.

--
 \       “Don't you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you |
  `\          free with my breakfast cereal.” —Zaphod Beeblebrox, _The |