[brisbane-core/MERGE] create_by_apply_delta() fixes & CHKMap improvements

ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Thu Mar 5 08:04:42 GMT 2009

The attached patch fixes a number of bugs in CHKInventory.create_by_apply_delta():

* the root_node key needs to be passed to CHKMap(), not the root node itself
  (the two aren't the same if _ensure_root has ever been called)

* the maximum size and key width need to be propagated

It also adds a better __repr__ method for CHK LeafNodes(), improves a
few docstrings, makes CHKInventory.has_id() more efficient and fixes
a bug in CHKInventory._get_mutable_inventory().

Hopefully, this gets a warmer reception than my last patch. :-)

Once again, I'd apprciate it if the reviewer can land this if it's acceptable.

Thanks,
Ian C.