[brisbane-core/MERGE] minor CHKMap clean-ups

Vincent Ladeuil v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr
Fri Feb 27 11:07:10 GMT 2009

    Ian> I did a partial review of CHKMap.py today trying to
    Ian> track down a bug (bzr ls -r-1 aren't working yet).
    Ian> Attached are some tweaks, mostly in comments, but some
    Ian> code fixes as well.

    Ian> I hope the code fixes are obvious.

Strangely enough, I found your fixes not obvious except the
following :)

I'd prefer to remove entirely the import pdb instead of
commenting them out.

But for the other I wonder if more fixes are needed (apply_delta
indeed call _save but is the shortcut in _save still needed
then for example).

    Ian> The only one that isn't is the removal of a redundant
    Ian> __repr__ routine - the superclass has identical code so
    Ian> it's not needed in the subclass.

    Ian> Ian C.

    Ian> PS: If we think this code is now stable enough to come into
    Ian> bzr.dev, I'll do a more formal review.

bbc/BB:approve

I'll wait for John word on it before merging it though.

     Vincent