Ignoring a proxy with bzr on Windows

Adrian Wilkins adrian.wilkins at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 15:11:30 GMT 2009

John Arbash Meinel wrote:
<snip>

> It may also depend if we are using "pycurl" or "urllib". Can you try
> setting "no_proxy" and then using "http+urllib://..." ?
>
> John
> =:->

Hooray, yes, that does work. I've not got pycurl installed because I was
having so much trouble with it.

I think I missed this feature because I always go hunting in the Python
libraries looking for it.

Incidentally, you can't use the following protocol string, I don't know
how much of a problem that is though. I have to use "bzr+" because my
IIS instance isn't set up to cope with a mixture of smart and dumb, it's
one or the other.

bzr+http+urllib://