[ANNOUNCE] bzr-svn 0.5.1
jelmer at samba.org
Tue Feb 17 19:55:22 GMT 2009
I'm happy to release bzr-svn 0.5.1, the second release in the 0.5
This release fixes a large number of performance issues in bzr-svn
0.5.0, and fixes a couple of other minor bugs.
The changes since 0.5.0 are:
* Fix parsing of "trunk/tags" style filenames in trunk
repository layout handling. (#324970)
* "bzr push" now also works when creating new branches.
"bzr svn-push" has been removed. This requires a patched version
of bzr. (#127945)
* Fixed memory usage and performance bug while iterating over a
* When following prefixes, cope with branches copied from outside of
* Handle non-mainline history a bit better in dpush. (#329284)
* Assume that ERR_XML_MALFORMED only occurs for non-Subversion
* Only upgrade tags for which the revision they point to has been
upgraded in svn-upgrade.
* Fix handling of "unusual" branch paths in sparse logs. (#325727)
* Set svn:original-date property when revision properties can be
* Add transport speed progress indication.
(requires subvertpy >= 0.6.4)
* New cache that stores the most important metadata information used
when browsing history.
* More efficient pull from Subversion branches, avoiding unnecessary
calculation of revision numbers. (Requires InterBranch patch to
* More efficient pull from Subversion branches, by using the local
branch ancestry to find out tag revision ids rather than the
remote Subversion branch.
* Use VersionedFiles.insert_record_stream() rather than
VersionedFiles.add_lines(), should be slightly faster.
* By default, don't use a cache for log information when connected
to a local Subversion repository.
* Only fetch rebased revisions once during ``bzr dpush'',
rather than after every pushed revision.
* Use only a single graph object during push, rather than two.
The release can be downloaded from :
The signature, made with my key (1EEF5276), is available from:
Please file any bugs you encounter in Launchpad:
(Please! We're down to the last 22, most of which are wishlist bugs
blocked by missing bzr features)
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at samba.org> - http://samba.org/~jelmer/
Jabber: jelmer at jabber.fsfe.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 315 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/bazaar/attachments/20090217/4e0f966b/attachment.pgp
More information about the bazaar