Nested tree support status?

Talden talden at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 19:25:04 GMT 2009

Nicholas Allen <nick.allen at onlinehome.de> wrote:

> This feature is so important and so many people need it. It would be
> nice if there was a page which was regularly updated so people wouldn't
> have to keep asking this question over and over again. Even if nothing
> is being done some regular information saying even that would be nice.

Definitely important for many. It's on the shortlist of items I expect
to be blockers when I present Bazaar as the path forward from
Subversion.

I'd definitely like to see updates indicating whether progress is
being made or even expected.  At the moment it's acting a lot like the
Atomic Renames feature in Subversion - lots of people agree it's
important but it's hard enough that it's been stalled for a very long
time.

--
Talden