bzr 1.13 release manager wanted

Vincent Ladeuil v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr
Tue Feb 17 13:39:11 GMT 2009

>>>>> "martin" == Martin Pool <mbp at canonical.com> writes:

    martin> Hi,
    martin> I'd like if someone else would be release manager for 1.13.  The job
    martin> basically involves: reminding people of the schedule, keeping an eye
    martin> on the dependencies for the release, and then actually running the
    martin> release according to
    martin> <http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/latest/developers/releasing.html>.

    martin> Our regular 4-week schedule would have the final
    martin> release on Friday the 13th (again) of March, with rc1
    martin> on the 6th.

    martin> Any volunteers?

I'll be traveling the 6 March and be rather occupied the 13 as
well so these dates rule me out.

If we can shift them by a week instead I would love to receive
some help on the 13 March do cut the rc1 and could then manage the
final the 20 March.

Given that people seems creative about the release name, consider
my offer as a backup one though :-)

   Vincent

P.S.: I would also mention that we ought to nominate the N+1
release manager between the rc1 and the final and include that
nomination as part of the release N process (if only to set the
dates at that point).