Unable to pull bzr.dev

dhruva dhruva at ymail.com
Mon Feb 16 03:48:46 GMT 2009

Hello,
 I get the same error. I tried doing a clone and still get the same error! This is happening from yesterday, I keep updating on a regular basis. I am using bzr with Activestate Python 2.61 on WXP.

 I tried 'bzr branch' and face the same problem. This is not bzr.dev repo specific, I even tried bzrtools repo and get the same error.

-dhruva