bzr 1.12rc1 released

Nicholas Allen nicholas.allen at ableton.com
Wed Feb 11 11:13:58 GMT 2009

After installation on Windows with TortoiseBzr, the Readme for Tortoise
that is shown contains invalid links. For example the link to the
introduction to tortoise bzr does not work
file:///C:/Programme/Bazaar/doc/tbzr/intro.html. If I look in this
directory there is only the index.html file.

Cheers,

Nick