Brief article on benchmarks of Python repository with leading DVCSen

Ben Finney ben at benfinney.id.au
Tue Feb 10 21:06:04 GMT 2009

Howdy all,

Robert Fendt gives a brief update in a series of DVCS comparison
articles: timings for various operations in Bazaar, Mercurial, and Git
using the Python repository
<URL:https://ldn.linuxfoundation.org/blog-entry/dvcs-follow-what-about-managing-python-repository>.

He doesn't mention what version of the tools he's using, unfortunately.

--
 \       Eccles: “I just saw the Earth through the clouds!”  Lew: “Did |
  `\      it look round?”  Eccles: “Yes, but I don't think it saw me.” |