important changes in scmproj plugin

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Tue Feb 10 12:12:45 GMT 2009

Nicholas Allen пишет:
>> In what sense?
> I meant is there a command "project-merge" that allows me to merge a
> project and all its sub branches into the branch I am working on and
> then when I commit it would commit the merge in all sub branches, update
> the revision ids for each branch in the project, and then commit the
> project file with this configuration info.

There is not `project-merge` yet (yet). You can look in howto.txt
suggestion about merge. I think it's possible to construct required
command to achieve your needs today. Although it could be a bit tricky
at first. But if you can write this command without scmproj (for one
component) then it's straightforward how to translate it for scmproj case.