Wouter van Heyst larstiq at larstiq.dyndns.org
Mon Feb 9 10:38:58 GMT 2009

On Mon, Feb 09, 2009 at 11:39:16AM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> Wouter van Heyst writes:
>  > It's even in the ignore help, but you need a regex pattern:
>  >
>  >     Ignore everything but the "debian" toplevel directory:
>  >
>  >         bzr ignore "RE:(?!debian/).*"
> That's not what is wanted.

Then I'm not clear on exactly what is needed. You can ignore certain
matches and not ignore others. Also, versioned files are never ignored,
so `bzr adding` them will cause them to not be ignored.

What is missing here? The ability to in a later rule undo the ignoring
of a previous one?

Wouter van Heyst